Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm still here!

First, I must apologize! I have neglected to keep up with regular blogging but it’s for the best reason in the world  :)  We had a beautiful baby girl and I am now a mama! I definitely still shoot weddings and more but blogging lands on the back burner after taking care of my clients. This is just a reminder that I’m still here even though the blogging part of my site may be quiet, rest assured that all shoot information and galleries are always up to date. Meanwhile, here are a few pictures of the little one by © Adele Cabanillas, © Karrah Flores Photography and myself.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    You can visit my blog for information, suggestions, and tips about Weddings, Wedding Venues - Wedding Advice. You can check out our 2021 wedding guide.

    ReplyDelete